Friday, July 19, 2019

#ADULTHOOD

# ADULTHOOD


Dear Younger Me,

I know that there is no possible way, that you could read this. But being the 20th century born and 21st century raised kid has always brought me the fascination to pen down the letter to you so that you could prepare yourself for better tomorrow. 

When I was the budding teenager as, like you, I have so many dreams and thoughts regarding adulthood phase. My wanderlust mind didn’t even rest for a second. At my younger age, I use to think that adulthood is full of roses and making your life all of it my own is super fun, with no restrictions at all. And at that moment, all I want is to can’t wait to be all grown up.

 But today I realize how beautiful the ‘ bachpan’ was!  

Living the day like last day, playing like there will be no tomorrow, having fun without adverse technologies, finding the ultimate joy in paper boats and streamers were the real perks of childhood. And believe me, writing these little memories of you is hitting me back nostalgia. And I heartily wish that you would have known and cherished more because this ‘ bachpan ’ is not going to come back under any circumstances.

But to mind, you, be prepared to take challenges and grab the opportunities that come in your way to better prepare yourself for adulthood, where there is nothing like your childhood adulthood’s fascination.
It’s the world full of ambitious people, crawling over each other to reach their destination. Run the marathon to juggle yourself for becoming financially, economically, emotionally and mentally independent. 

I know you have been raised hard and have the stamina to make decisions. Choose each and every path carefully by not getting influenced by flock and herd. Be wise, regress your action and make yourself a better version of future me, which I will be proud of.

Be bold and determined. Be humble and kind. Learn to tackle fear, priorities, step out of comfort zones to achieve your aim.

Now its time to bid you goodbye with the promise that now me and my younger ‘ you’ will always be in touch. And I will keep telling you more about events and stories that your future self has come across from this adulthood phase.

Yours Lovingly,
Your Future Self ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment